DOES YOUR WEBSITE
need some love?
Okay, let's talk websites real quick.
Your website is the online home of your business, it's your 24/7 sales rep and brand ambassador. Plus, it's likely the first thing people will investigate when they want to learn more about you, what you do, and how you can help them. No pressure, right?
When you think about all the ways your website affects your business, do you feel confident that yours is doing the best job possible? Or do you feel that terrible queasy, uneasy feeling that happens when you feel anything but confident about something that's really important?
If you fall into the first camp, that's awesome! Every business owner should feel confident that their website is working hard for them no matter what time of day it is or what you're busy doing (even while you're binge-watching Netflix, your website should be busy heavy-lifting for your business).
However, if you fall into the less than confident category, then we should probably talk about how to get your site working to it's highest potential.
What is a website audit?
In a nutshell, a website audit is where I work one-on-one with you to grade your site as-is, go page by page making suggestions for improvements. These notes can include everything from how to organize your site's navigation, design tips, how to effectively layout information, etc.
You'll have a clear cut game plan with action steps on how to improve your site that'll help move you from feeling uneasy to oh-so confident.
Who is this service for?
This service is geared toward business owners of all kinds who need help improving their website through strategy centered around thoughtful design and flow of information.
This particular service is for those of you who DIY your site with ease, but just need help with organizing and optimizing. If you're wanting a site built from scratch, you can find more info on my Squarespace design services over here.
This efficient and strategy-centered service includes:
- A 30 minute call talking about your website--what's working, what's not, the goals of your site, and more. This call is the first step in creating a game plan!
- Full audit of your website that includes:
- suggestions for overall design and organization
- page-by-page recommendations for design and content changes, including call to actions, how to direct your visitor, etc.
- You’ll receive a PDF with the notes written out with a thorough and actionable game plan/checklist to make it all happen. You'll also receive a screenshare video that goes through your website and the recommended changes more in-depth.
- Follow up email after one month for a check-in to see how the changes are coming along.